Pages

Inspiration

"As you look up in wonderment of the birds that spread their wings, they look down in wonderment of why you have stopped!" - Lyra Lane

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to Visible Light2010

This blog will become a collection of interesting reading material. I have interests in enough topics to keep everyone who visit this blog interested and willing to return. The subject matter will not be just my opinions and I don’t have plans to lead or guide anyone in any specific direction. Instead, I am excited about exploring topics from a different perspective. I want to tap into the part of your mind that thirsts for exploration, adventure, intrigue, and enigmatic dogma that “gives you pause.”

Come along with me down that winding road of consciousness that lures you into its bed of dreams. So that we may manifest that which, up ‘till now, only existed in the deepest depths of our conscious being we call....”self.”



No comments:

Post a Comment