Pages

Inspiration

"As you look up in wonderment of the birds that spread their wings, they look down in wonderment of why you have stopped!" - Lyra Lane

Sunday, May 2, 2010

008MiFamilia





Interestingly enough, I had a thought that came to my mind as I sat down to author this report to you. What would you call a group of individuals who shared a connection with you that seemed to stretch far beyond the acquaintance of cordial friends and was far too immeasurable to be deemed brother, sister, mother, father, etc. I'll tell you what I would call that group,....HUMAN!

My family is the human family and they are a wide range of pigment, molecules, enzymes, systems, personalities, intelligences, irregularities, etc. They are me and I am them we are far more similar than we are different and yet it is that difference that keeps us curious enough to remain connected at some level. Was it always like this or did we somehow fall into a slumber that encrusted our synapses far to extensively to allow for correction. We were once connected as the molecules of water make an ocean and yet we cannot demonstrate this in the land of today. My greatest wish is that all of humanity can awaken and be as the potent beams of light that dance across the face of life with every revolution of our world. I believe in the depth of human existence and I acknowledge the greatness of its being. The connection between animal life, plant life, and microbial life forms is unmistakable and delivers with it an understanding that we are not alone nor will we ever be. We don't need to look outside of our protective electromagnetic fields to find this. We only need to open the eye that we keep closed even as we are awake. See all that we have decided does not exist and discard information of a lesser truth.

As human, be as the winds that dust off the earth that part for the oceans that evaporate and return once more to the air to make winds. Forever move, forever, change, forever be. Your light is within and will ready you for the conjunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment